Friday, March 15, 2013

Here Goes Nothing

Well as most of you know this blog has become mainly about my running adventures but I said that I would post about other things going on in my life.

So here it goes.  I decided to go back to school for graphic design/web design.  I am only into the graphic design part and I am learning the software.


I figured my W.I.S.H team members will enjoy the projects I am about to post.  Most who read this blog have either run both or one of the races.

I took My running shoes and my first half marathon medal (Wine and Dine 2011) and my first marathon medal (full marathon 2013) and put them all together.  For some reason the background didn't so up.  That isn't a really big deal it was just a dark blue textured background.  This was my first ever attempt at using photoshop.

My next project in my photo shop class was to do a collage.  It was supposed to be about what influenced you as a child art wise.  Well I didn't have any artistic ability as a child so I chose the next best thing Disney of course.


Well I hope you enjoy What I have posted and keep in mind I only have about 2 months worth of knowledge when it comes to photoshop.



No comments: