Tuesday, November 13, 2012

THey came!!!

I have to start by saying that I ordered my W.I.S.H team running shirts in July.  after I opened them the first time the color was correct but the writing was missing so back they went.  I called and the company was really really NICE and felt bad about this mix up.  There was a few races that we wanted to wear them in but then I got hurt so it was all good that we didn't have them yet.

It took forever to get them back again because they needed to wait for more orders.  I didn't have a problem with that I totally understand that it is more cost effective for the company to wait for a larger order to print than just our four shirts.  Again Every time I called the company was very very nice to me about my having to wait longer for the shirts.

A long story short I now have one less thing I was stressing about for marathon weekend.  I guess now my main stress is going to be the actual running part.

No comments: