Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Time to Vent!!!

Why are people so rude?

Let me start this post off by say telling you that before this summer I have never played softball.  I don't think that I ever had to play it gym class.  I was only supposed to be a sub but it turned into a full time spot.  I am former Division 1 athlete but my skills from soccer didn't really translate to softball, so to make a long story short I wasn't very good for most of the season.  I am one of the worst in the league but I am on one of the best teams. I have made huge improvements and can say I not just a body so the team doesn't forfeit anymore.

So this is where my venting comes in

Ready... Here I go...

It is play off time and my team was playing the team right behind us in the standings.  Their pitcher decide he was going to make a low blow about my playing ability while at bat.  I just think that I was so wrong to make comment about someone who already isn't the greatest.  It was comment that didn't need to made and it was also false.  I have hit the ball plenty of times. I don't don't understand why anyone would make a comment about a person who is clearly struggling and is not the strongest person on the field.


No comments: