Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'm Back

I'm BACK!!!  I was looking to start a blog about my running adventures and other things that happen in life and while starting up a new blog I some how found this one.  This blog started as part of a class I was taking in college.  So I thought to myself why start a new blog just adjust this one.


So this is what I have been up to since the last time I have made a post on this blog.  After college I got a little lazy and decided to start running and set a goal to run a half marathon and just so happened to find a half down at Walt Disney World.  Disney is one of my favorite place so I said "Why not"  after training for a few months I made the trip down there. I Chose to run in the only night time half Disney offers called the Wine and Dine Half Marathon.
The Expo (Its a good thing I knew to bring some spending money)


Getting ready to start

the best way to get pictures with characters(no lines)

And last but not least the "BLING"

After running a run disney event I can now say that I am addicted and cannot wait to run another race.  My dad and I are currently training to run Walt Disney World full Marathon.  Well I am training for the full and my dad is training for the Goofy but more on that later.



No comments: